Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Maybe a New Grendel Bullet
#1
I recently read this article on Precision Rifle Blog: http://precisionrifleblog.com/2015/07/29...e-bullets/

I wonder if WTC might make a light weight high BC bullet for the Grendel. This would maybe be in line with BluntForceTrauma's 6.5 concept bullet.

I don't have my upper all together yet, so I can't really tell them I'd be a big customer, but maybe if they get enough interest, they might take their concept to the Grendel crowd.
Reply
#2
Looks to me like they're attempting to create a bullet as close to the theoretical ideal Sears Haack body. Unless, I'm mistaken, it looks only like a single load concept and is too long to feed from existing standard magazines.
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply
#3
That was my impression as well, the Sears-Haack part I mean. Although the tail of the bullet is a pretty standard shape. I'm still curious what would happen if you didn't truncate the rear portion.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)