Posts: 33
Threads: 10
Joined: Mar 2013
Does anyone have a good guess as to the lead time on an AA Hard Use Bolt? I need a bolt, and I like what I've read about this one in particular. However, having my rifle out of commission for a month or more isn't acceptable to me. PF lists a lead time of 1 week on their bolt, I might just go that route instead.
Posts: 2,737
Threads: 44
Joined: Aug 2013
If you're already down for a bolt and itching to get her running soon, why not get both? That way you will have a backup, which is never a bad thing. Lead time won't matter so much when your out shooting.
Posts: 122
Threads: 5
Joined: Feb 2015
If you can afford both, get both. Try to order more than just the bolts, though, the shipping charges are pretty brutal so if you can place a big order it's worth it.
Posts: 259
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2015
I ordered one earlier this year, February, it took about 5 weeks to receive.