Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My first grendel build!
#1
I just got my grendel put together. Still need some glass but I'm working on it.
Aero upper/lower
BCM carrier/PF bolt
BCM charging handle
Geissele ssa-e
15" Midwest keymod rail
20" PF BHW barrel
PF LMD brake
Here piggy, piggy!
Reply
#2
I like it. Please include a range report when you get go shoot it.
Adam
Reply
#3
Nice build.
Lifetime: NRA, GOA, 2AF
Reply
#4
Will do. I have high hopes.
Reply
#5
Thanks!
Reply
#6
Muy BUENO! What optic are you planning for it???
Reply
#7
Sweet rig. What glass??
Reply
#8
I'm not sure on the glass yet. I have vortex on everything I own so far except for one with an eotech. So naturally I lean that way. But I'm not opposed to some good suggestions. I plan on doing some hunting and a little hole punching from time to time. Probably something with a mil retical.
Reply
#9
nice job, look forward to your range report and pics of piggies.
Reply
#10
Thanks! I will.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)