Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Long Range time...
#1
Went to the range today with my LEO buddy, 155 yrds was the farthest I could set targets up... Oranges are my favorite reactive bio-degradable versions.... Dispatched easily of course, then I ranged a cliff band with some trees at 942 yrds... The longest shot I've taken so far was 315 yrds so...... I dialed up 10.3 MILS and hit every time... [Image: 11218874_1112249442124862_37596379343010...e=55FE70C2]
Reply
#2
Oh good times! Loving the table setting...........lol
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply
#3
Blacklab Wrote:Oh good times! Loving the table setting...........lol

Definitely! Love shooting with my cop friends, get to hear some accounts a little different than what the newspaper portrays...
Reply
#4
GOOD DEAL!
Nice Toys!
Looks like a good set up to shoot from.
Reply
#5
danm Wrote:Definitely! Love shooting with my cop friends, get to hear some accounts a little different than what the newspaper portrays...

you mean not all cops hate african americans and for no reason assault innocents?

I got a few good friends that are LEO.... so many stories of LEO helping out but t hat doesnt sell papers, people want controversy, they want stuff to be upset at...

for us, we load mags, and shoot targets. I like watermelons too, vaporize it then walk up to it... smells like awesome!

Good deal on reaching out, always fun, had a 1st round impact (lucky as all heck) with my grendel at 975 on a ipsc silhouette steel target...
Reply
#6
motoxxx_ryder Wrote:you mean not all cops hate african americans and for no reason assault innocents?

I got a few good friends that are LEO.... so many stories of LEO helping out but t hat doesnt sell papers, people want controversy, they want stuff to be upset at...

for us, we load mags, and shoot targets. I like watermelons too, vaporize it then walk up to it... smells like awesome!

Good deal on reaching out, always fun, had a 1st round impact (lucky as all heck) with my grendel at 975 on a ipsc silhouette steel target...

NICE, wish we had sils that far out around here, and I love watermelons too... just save em for my 590A1!
Reply
#7
SILS? havent head that one before.

if you ever come to vegas bring a rifle and stretch your legs, if i can find a load that works with my 65 i want to eventually take it to 1760 just for sh** n Grin factor lol. Hopefully the new seating die will tighten them up at bit.
Reply
#8
SILS, I read it to mean silhouette targets?
Reply
#9
Ah that makes sense. Its public land so i hve a stand that takes 2 1x1s for paper targets or a 1x1 square steel pipe to hang steel targets on. need to get a hanger type though so i cna hear impacts at the mile marker.
Reply
#10
VASCAR2 Wrote:SILS, I read it to mean silhouette targets?

Yep, that's what I meant Smile
Reply
#11
motoxxx_ryder Wrote:Ah that makes sense. Its public land so i hve a stand that takes 2 1x1s for paper targets or a 1x1 square steel pipe to hang steel targets on. need to get a hanger type though so i cna hear impacts at the mile marker.

Sounds like good setups, I need to get to building some...
Reply
#12
[Image: x05.jpg]

mine look like this but beefier.instead of rebar legs they are 1 inch steel tubing and 1.5 inch ID inserts vs the IDPA 1x.5 i think it is.
Reply
#13
motoxxx_ryder Wrote:[Image: x05.jpg]

mine look like this but beefier.instead of rebar legs they are 1 inch steel tubing and 1.5 inch ID inserts vs the IDPA 1x.5 i think it is.

Very nice, I've got access to a bunch of steel and a welder so I'll see what I can come up with...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)