Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My first Grendel
#1
First let me apologize for having my business name so prominent on the handguard. I am NOT trying to spam, just trying to show my new toy and her beautiful Cerekote job. This is a cobranded Layke Tactical receiver set with 18" McGowen 1/8 twist barrel, Luth-AR MBA-1 stock and Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42 scope.

I am so in love with this platform and caliber. I have wanted a Grendel for years, but never got around to buying one. Now I regret not having it for all these years.

Yoda
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6535[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6534[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6533[/ATTACH]
Reply
#2
I like that, nicely done. Look forward to the range report.
Reply
#3
Very nice looking gun. Did you do the cerekote job?
Reply
#4
achristian8 Wrote:Very nice looking gun. Did you do the cerekote job?

No, I had it done by Johnson customs here in Oregon
Reply
#5
Sweet! Liked the matching scope cerekote.
Reply
#6
Very nice hunting stick. Those custom handguards are fun.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply
#7
Looks great, what scope mount is that?
Reply
#8
Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42. Really good scope for the money.
Reply
#9
Nice build, what part of Oregon?
Reply
#10
Eugene, West central
Reply
#11
Predmilitia Wrote:Eugene, West central
Bet there's some pretty scenic shooting spots down there Smile
Reply
#12
Nice job on the Cerakote
Predmilitia Wrote:First let me apologize for having my business name so prominent on the handguard. I am NOT trying to spam, just trying to show my new toy and her beautiful Cerekote job. This is a cobranded Layke Tactical receiver set with 18" McGowen 1/8 twist barrel, Luth-AR MBA-1 stock and Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42 scope.

I am so in love with this platform and caliber. I have wanted a Grendel for years, but never got around to buying one. Now I regret not having it for all these years.

Yoda
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6535[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6534[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6533[/ATTACH]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)