09-17-2015, 04:27 AM
Are these SAAMI spec barrels/bolts? http://saternmachining.com/barrels_on_hand bolts here http://saternmachining.com/products So a 6.5 Grendel/.264 LBC/ 12.7x42mm Bolt- is a type I bolt?
|
NEW to the 6.5 Grendel & have a AR 6.5 Grendel build in the works, barrel questions..
|
|
09-17-2015, 04:27 AM
Are these SAAMI spec barrels/bolts? http://saternmachining.com/barrels_on_hand bolts here http://saternmachining.com/products So a 6.5 Grendel/.264 LBC/ 12.7x42mm Bolt- is a type I bolt?
09-17-2015, 10:15 AM
Not necessarily since you can head space it with a .136 bolt or as some call it type II bolt. I would call or email for confirmation.
12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
Surge - Rugged Suppressor Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time. Aim small, miss small!
09-17-2015, 11:49 AM
am4966 Wrote:Not necessarily since you can head space it with a .136 bolt or as some call it type II bolt. I would call or email for confirmation. Thank you. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|