11-18-2014, 01:08 PM
Yesterday i got a smith to knock out the ejector pin. Didn't find any debris in there. While it is broken down i am going to make the tuning adjustments suggested here.
One thing i have noticed is the powder residue on some of the fired cases. I did find two of the gas ring gaps lined up together not staggered. Would this contribute to the issues i am seeing?
After hunting season i will be changing the the handguards to free floaters. Some on the forum have corrected erratic groups by doing that.
I appreciate everyone's help. This is helpng me learn these guns.
One thing i have noticed is the powder residue on some of the fired cases. I did find two of the gas ring gaps lined up together not staggered. Would this contribute to the issues i am seeing?
After hunting season i will be changing the the handguards to free floaters. Some on the forum have corrected erratic groups by doing that.
I appreciate everyone's help. This is helpng me learn these guns.
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail

