Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Lilja Build - Finally
#1
Finally finished my new rifle based on the Group Buy Lilja fluted 18" 319.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=5592]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=5696]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=5697]

Details:
Precision Firearms Billet Upper
Precision Firearms BCG
Vltor BCM Gun Fighter charging handle
Lilja fluted 18" 319 barrel with black Cerakote
Vltor gas block
Seekins Precision SP3R V2 Mod Rail System 12"
Precision Firearms LDM Small diameter brake
Billet lower
Wilson Combat TTU 3-gun Trigger
Magpul MOE stock
Standard buffer and spring
Burnt Bronze Cerakote

Weighs 7lbs 9oz without scope.
Shown with Burris PEPR mount and Nikon Monarch 3-12x

Did a modified Lilja barrel break in at the local indoor range and been shooting gels since. Will get 100 yd range report soon.

COAL measurement for the 123 gr AMAX is 2.273"
Reply
#2
Very nice. Let me know how brake works as I have one like it to put on my build. John
Reply
#3
Work of art!
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply
#4
She turned out right nice. Looking forward to the range report.

Btw what is jd machine
Reply
#5
Very nice!
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#6
JD Machine Tech is an AR parts manufacturer in San Diego.
http://www.jdmachinetech.com

I bought the display stand when I had them build a Grendel for me a couple years ago. Recently sold that one to make way for the Lilja build.
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...ne-ER-Shaw
Reply
#7
Very nice. BANG BANG!!
Reply
#8
I was curious about your Seekins rail, did you have much of a gap between it and the upper? I have one I'm getting ready to install and it looks like I'll have about 1/16" gap.
Reply
#9
The Cerakote burnt bronze and black blend came out awesome. Classy all the way, nice job Smile
Reply
#10
tplace Wrote:I was curious about your Seekins rail, did you have much of a gap between it and the upper? I have one I'm getting ready to install and it looks like I'll have about 1/16" gap.

Yes - that's about the size of the gap. Similar to my other ARs.

Really like this hand guard - its light weight, and flat bottomed. It fits my hand well and rests nicely on a support.
Reply
#11
That's a purty rifle. I really like the colors on it. coolness!
Reply
#12
Super nice looking unit!
REALLY like the color scheme
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)