09-22-2014, 12:29 PM
I've changed some things around since I posted pictures last.
![[Image: photo_zps0f29212c.jpg]](http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x377/jmitchell135/tools/photo_zps0f29212c.jpg)
![[Image: photo_zps0f29212c.jpg]](http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x377/jmitchell135/tools/photo_zps0f29212c.jpg)
|
It's mine, and I like it.
|
|
09-22-2014, 12:29 PM
I've changed some things around since I posted pictures last.
![]()
09-22-2014, 02:26 PM
Nice looking stick!
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
09-22-2014, 03:16 PM
Love it in the classic OD Green.
Paul Peloquin
Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
09-22-2014, 03:54 PM
It's a beauty!
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
09-22-2014, 04:56 PM
Dude, that is sick. Excellent choice of components all around.
09-22-2014, 05:35 PM
Me To!! That will geter done..............
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.
Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012. Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........
09-22-2014, 05:42 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2014, 05:45 PM by bigbear_98.)
Thanks guys. I love it.
My wife would say once I'm invested in something, I obsess over it until I feel it's perfect.
09-22-2014, 05:42 PM
Wow that is one good looking stick. I like the can on it.
09-23-2014, 11:24 PM
It is yours, but I like it too.
10-03-2014, 01:00 AM
Thanks guys. I have really enjoyed it. I need to work up a load for it now but time is hard to come by.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|