Posts: 335
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2011
Here are some specs on my Cerberus build.
Vltor mud upper
Spikes lower
ATI extended hand guard
PRI gas block
M16 bolt carrier
Geiselle sd-c trigger
Troy claymore muzzle brake
Ergo f93 stock
H2 buffer
BCM gunfighter charging handle
A.R.M.S. #71 buis
If the bbl ever gets here. BHW 18" bull with 5/8-24 thread. Type 2 chamber w/ bolt.
I have pics of the mock up but I haven't figured how to post them on my phone.
That looks pretty sick. Is the Claymore brake 5/8x24 threaded?
What glass will be going on it?
Posts: 2,982
Threads: 194
Joined: Jun 2012
Who needs a barrel when you stab them with your hand guard. Nice setup man.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Posts: 335
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2011
Yeah the break is a 30 cal break. I wanted a 16" bbl but I found a clearance issue between the brake and nose cone. The upper is custom laser engraved I did it at work.
Posts: 335
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2011
No glass as of yet. I do have red dot off my an that I plane to use. Need a mount that will cowitness with sights and magnifier.
Posts: 335
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2011
Ak damn auto spell check.
Posts: 590
Threads: 43
Joined: Mar 2013
When did you order you BHW? I'm guessing they run all the .264's at once, so mine would likely get run with yours? I'm hoping you say 10-12 wks ago.....
Posts: 335
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2011
I ordered about 13-14 weeks ago.
Posts: 328
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2012
good looking rig, brother, and nice laser work. and holy crap, the business end of that handguard. would expect nothing less from a combat engineer. ooorah!
Posts: 2,412
Threads: 31
Joined: Mar 2011
Sweet! You can give some groovy muzzle thumps with that stick too.LOL I like it.
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Posts: 335
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2011
Reminded me of xenomorph from aliens movies. I picked Cerberus because all Marines a called "Devil dogs." Its a Marine thing.
Posts: 335
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2011
Great news came by email. The brown Santa is on his way. My 18"bbl should be in that brown sleigh.