12-26-2013, 01:30 AM
For the most part the build is done, Just have some finishing touches I am going to put on it.
SAA Reaper Lower, CMMG LPK, Milspec tube and CTR stock
Magpul MOE+ Grip
Magpul MOE Trigger Guard
16" Alexander Arms Upper
YHM Quad rail with Magpul XTM Enhanced Covers and hand stops
BCM Gunfighter Mod 1 Charging Handle
GG&G Sling Swivel Mount
ADM Recon Scope Mount
Nikon P-223 4-12X40 Scope
Still waiting on the last Butler Creek Tactical scope covers, and need to put a set of backup sights on it. I also have a Spikes ST-2 Buffer I am going to see how it runs with. I will have a range report tomorrow some time. Really excited to shoot this one.
![[Image: IMG_2799_zps4ea73409.jpg]](http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad224/stanprophet/IMG_2799_zps4ea73409.jpg)
![[Image: IMG_2802_zps0ba7f08b.jpg]](http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad224/stanprophet/IMG_2802_zps0ba7f08b.jpg)
SAA Reaper Lower, CMMG LPK, Milspec tube and CTR stock
Magpul MOE+ Grip
Magpul MOE Trigger Guard
16" Alexander Arms Upper
YHM Quad rail with Magpul XTM Enhanced Covers and hand stops
BCM Gunfighter Mod 1 Charging Handle
GG&G Sling Swivel Mount
ADM Recon Scope Mount
Nikon P-223 4-12X40 Scope
Still waiting on the last Butler Creek Tactical scope covers, and need to put a set of backup sights on it. I also have a Spikes ST-2 Buffer I am going to see how it runs with. I will have a range report tomorrow some time. Really excited to shoot this one.
![[Image: IMG_2799_zps4ea73409.jpg]](http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad224/stanprophet/IMG_2799_zps4ea73409.jpg)
![[Image: IMG_2802_zps0ba7f08b.jpg]](http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad224/stanprophet/IMG_2802_zps0ba7f08b.jpg)


![[Image: IMG_2805_zps578ef23e.jpg]](http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad224/stanprophet/IMG_2805_zps578ef23e.jpg)
![[Image: IMG_2806_zps51375a07.jpg]](http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad224/stanprophet/IMG_2806_zps51375a07.jpg)
![[Image: IMG_2807_zps3205602e.jpg]](http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad224/stanprophet/IMG_2807_zps3205602e.jpg)
![[Image: IMG_2808_zps544a8fae.jpg]](http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad224/stanprophet/IMG_2808_zps544a8fae.jpg)