Posts: 769
Threads: 141
Joined: Apr 2011
Announcement:
Black Friday Sales starts at Midnight and runs till Wednesday next week. Use Coupon Code BLACKFRIDAY13 when checking out.
Good on just about everything EXCEPT Rifles, Uppers, Lowers, Ammo.
There is a automatic 5%-10% sale most Rifles, Uppers, and Lowers since our website only allows for one coupon code. Select Ammo on Sale.
Please keep in mind we are in the process of moving and some orders with rifles, Uppers and Lowers may have a slightly longer delay. Regular parts should ship quickly. Due to the way our system is setup, card are charged instantly and automatically by the system. If you do agree to this, please email the order and we will fill it when we can manually. Keep in mind the sale is limited to inventory on hand for the most part.
Mark Hostetter
Precision Firearms
pf15@pf15.com
"Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
Posts: 184
Threads: 9
Joined: Jan 2013
Hi Mark
Saw the Grendel bolt on your web site. It did not give me a discount in the cart. I sent email with problem.
Posts: 1,827
Threads: 111
Joined: Jun 2011
Mark, how reliable are your Grendel 15 round mags?
LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!
Bjorn
I ordered one just to try and it has functioned fine for me so far, only 30 rounds thru it so far
Richard
Posts: 497
Threads: 41
Joined: Aug 2013
Mark,
Check your PMs as I have a question on my order.
Thanks
Glenn
Posts: 1,717
Threads: 60
Joined: Feb 2013
Walter Wrote:Hi Mark
Saw the Grendel bolt on your web site. It did not give me a discount in the cart. I sent email with problem.
Mine just showed the Black Friday discount of $4.00. So it come to $76.
Posts: 504
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2013
11-29-2013, 10:02 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2013, 10:11 PM by Sputnik.)
I think you have to order at least two items. Post #304 in the bolt thread pertains. Otherwise you just get 5%
Posts: 1,827
Threads: 111
Joined: Jun 2011
ricsmall Wrote:Bjorn
I ordered one just to try and it has functioned fine for me so far, only 30 rounds thru it so far
Richard
Thanks...I ordered one. If it doesn't work, I'll blame you....LOL.
LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!
Posts: 769
Threads: 141
Joined: Apr 2011
We guarantee the 15 rounds will work or your money back!
"Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
Posts: 769
Threads: 141
Joined: Apr 2011
Sputnik Wrote:I think you have to order at least two items. Post #304 in the bolt thread pertains. Otherwise you just get 5%
This Correct. Please remember one other item with the bolts if you want the 68.00 Price. At 68 we are not making enough to cover costs. I can't get our website to enforce it, so I will have to leave it up to you folks to be honorable. This site is the only place in which we advertised the bolts so you folks are the only ones that even know we have the bolts listed. Thanks for your business and cooperation!
Mark Hostetter
Precision Firearms
"Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
Posts: 345
Threads: 22
Joined: Mar 2012
I would like to get in on this bolt buy as well (for use with the Lilja barrel buy) but still looking for the
LMD6.5 (Level Muzzle Device). Are they available yet? Or am I over-looking them at the site?
Posts: 504
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2013
Buster Wrote:I would like to get in on this bolt buy as well (for use with the Lilja barrel buy) but still looking for the LMD6.5 (Level Muzzle Device). Are they available yet? Or am I over-looking them at the site?
I remember him announcing that PF was developing the new break and that it would be coming out soon, and that a 9/16-24 version would follow that. He is pretty good at announcing the availability of the new items, but I think the move to WV and reducing inventory sales has taken front burner. He said that PF is also developing a new gas block. I liked the one on my Neptune V so much, I asked if I could get one for my Liberty build. It has 3 diagonal grooves. The new one will have 5. I bet it will look even cooler! He is a busy man!
Posts: 1,717
Threads: 60
Joined: Feb 2013
Post a picture of your gas block, sounds cool. Any yes, the holidays, Christmas coming and Thanksgiving passing, a move and everything we want from the Forum, he is a buzzzy guy but is also keeping things moving smoothly. also taking the time to follow up on the posts, Mark is doing a great job....