Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spikes Tactical Blemished Lowers
#1
http://www.spikestactical.com/new/ss/low...-1071.html

Spikes Tactical has got blemished lowers at $60 a piece, if anyone is in need of a stripped lower.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#2
I bought one from aim surplus a couple weeks ago and I cannot find a blemish anywhere...
Reply
#3
Russell D Wrote:I bought one from aim surplus a couple weeks ago and I cannot find a blemish anywhere...

I saw that offer and was hating to get a blem and it looks like crap. You saying that, for $60 isn't a bad deal just to hold on for the next blow out...
Reply
#4
I've bought several stripped blem uppers and lowers from PSA and never really found a flaw. My last 6.5 Grendel build was using blem upper & lower. I'm beginning to think this is just a way to show a lower price to increase business. Maybe I just got lucky with my blem PSA's.
Reply
#5
Tedward Wrote:I saw that offer and was hating to get a blem and it looks like crap. You saying that, for $60 isn't a bad deal just to hold on for the next blow out...

You'll likely never be able to find the blem. Spikes mentioned it was due to a new supplier not being able to meet their required tolerances.

It's likely due to the anodizing coating wasn't applied perfectly even. Again you'll likely never be able to tell where. I've got a couple of spikes lowers, they make quality stuff.

If I hadn't picked up several forged seekins and spikes, a couple months back they the market first evened out, I'd be picking up 5 to 10.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#6
Ya, that's what I'm doing. Never to many!!! I was planning on using one lower and swapping my Uppers around but now I think leaving the set together is just easier for my go to guns. My target setup that is Billet with a Geissele trigger set I'll swap around uppers but for the price now, about $150, I have a couple lowers hooked up...
Reply
#7
Thanks Cory!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)