Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lilja Barrel Build
#41
Ditto. A son can cherish a rifle his father built forever.
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Reply
#42
This was a super-duper, fun build and even better when it shot exceptionally well.

The really funny part was when we started a "Grendel Shoot-off"....his against mine...betting $5/target.
After MANY targets, I left with one, five dollar bill in my pocket...and a "You shoot more than I do,,,,You built it,,,You practice more than I do...". All I heard was "blah blah blah".........but after we left the range, all was forgiven and forgotten when I pulled in to the beer store....

My pleasure was in seeing him shoot it VERY well for the first time.
Reply
#43
Awesome! Good memories like that shared together with our kids are priceless. Smile
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Reply
#44
Buster Wrote:This was a super-duper, fun build and even better when it shot exceptionally well.

The really funny part was when we started a "Grendel Shoot-off"....his against mine...betting $5/target.
After MANY targets, I left with one, five dollar bill in my pocket...and a "You shoot more than I do,,,,You built it,,,You practice more than I do...". All I heard was "blah blah blah".........but after we left the range, all was forgiven and forgotten when I pulled in to the beer store....

My pleasure was in seeing him shoot it VERY well for the first time.

So now it's time to build an Grendel SBR, with a Lilja Barrel right? It can be for the future grandkids. HAHAHA

Glad to hear that build worked out so well for you.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)