Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel in England
#1
How many on here shoot 6.5 Grendel in England?
Reply
#2
I'm sure it's possible. AlexanderArms even market a straight pull variant for sharpshooting. The problem is the AR community is not large in the UK and I don't know how many hoops you will need to hop through to obtain one.
There's this nice thread going on about this German fellow building a Grendel from group up using largely European sourced AR parts. Link He had to import a bolt, barrel, and reloading die from the US I believe.
If you want to build one, you've come to the right place, but I fear you won't be able to find a Grendel sitting pretty and complete on a store shelf in the British Isles waiting for you to claim it.
Reply
#3
Low Mill Ranges Ltd does Grendel rifles for the UK market. I do not have the telephone number to hand.
Reply
#4
This guy would probably have the best idea of anyone I reckon: http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-at-Bisley

I don't think he is the only Limey amongst us apart from the inventor of the round.
Reply
#5
There's a number of folks who have created Grendel Bolt Guns in the Commonwealth, the US, and possibly in the UK too.

Folks seem to like the round for what it can do over normal hunting ranges whether the platform is an AR, bolt gun, or single-shot.
Reply
#6
I already have an AR in 6.5 Grendel I was just wondering if there are many more of us over here. I got mine from low mill range. I use A max and lapua scenar's in 123 grain with Lapua cases and Vihtavuori powder.
I like it and was thinking of having a sauer 202 changed over to Grendel
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)