Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Precision Firearms is announcing the LMD6.5 (Level Muzzle Device)
#21
dave102269 Wrote:Mark,

Any idea when the .720" version will be available?

In about 4 weeks.
"Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
Reply
#22
Maybe we will know more after the move to WV.
Reply
#23
He doesn't sleep, 1:30 am, man Mark, does your computer wake you up on incoming e-mails??? Need to silence that at night...

Good to hear about the Comps delivery date. Thanks...
Reply
#24
Will any be made in 9/16x24 thread.
Reply
#25
To the best of my knowledge, yes. He mentioned that the 9/16-24 was in the works, but make be a bit later than the 5/8. But only be a couple of weeks and that was a couple of weeks ago; so I am expecting/awaiting them too. He said they would be about $85.
Reply
#26
Need one of these to finish off my build!
Reply
#27
Sputnik Wrote:To the best of my knowledge, yes. He mentioned that the 9/16-24 was in the works, but make be a bit later than the 5/8. But only be a couple of weeks and that was a couple of weeks ago; so I am expecting/awaiting them too. He said they would be about $85.

Anybody heard anything more about the availability of the .720 version?
Reply
#28
Ask about it in this thread but be warned they are finalizing a move and Mark has been in the hospital recently due to stress.
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...n-Firearms
Reply
#29
Yeah, the last I heard they were expecting these to be ready by mid November. I have been tracking the move status and Mark's health issues, but was wondering about these muzzle devices and the new Gas blocks they developing in November. Perhaps the move put them on the back burner. I will check the thread and maybe ask there if nobody has any newer info. Thanks!
Reply
#30
Mark, Any updates on the comps?
Reply
#31
lilharcher Wrote:Mark, Any updates on the comps?

Especially the 9X16X24? I will take a black one for my Liberty build. Maybe the timing will allow the brake, my two bolts, and the newly designed, awesome looking gas block with the 5 grooves and vent holes to be shipped together?!
Reply
#32
Am I missing something .Does PF have a gas block that's not shown on there web page ? I only see one .
Reply
#33
Yes, They haven't posted a picture yet. All the other ones I see are in the AR 15 Accessories, but they are out of stock on their DPMS gas blocks, so they decided in October to make their own. I believe they make their own for their rifle builds as the one I have on my Neptune V is not any that I have ever seen elsewhere. Hopefully he will post the PF Gas blocks and the PF brakes soon.
Reply
#34
Nice Comp! Have to ad that to my list of things I "need".
NRA Life Member and Proud Army Dad!!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)