09-20-2013, 11:50 AM
Bud's has an AA rifle in stock.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index...5+Grendel/
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index...5+Grendel/
|
AA Complete Rifle Available
|
|
09-20-2013, 11:50 AM
Bud's has an AA rifle in stock.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index...5+Grendel/
10-03-2013, 09:19 PM
I'm wanting an AR. Is that a good buy?
10-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Birdog Wrote:I'm wanting an AR. Is that a good buy? Its not just an AR-15, it's a Grendel... According to A.A. there Tactical 16" is $1,500 so Bud's price is better than A.A. Here is a link to A.A. http://www.shopalexanderarms.com/Rifles-...Rifle.html Cory has one for sale too here on the Forum and around the same price. I think Cory has a few extras though so check here under Buy/sell
10-03-2013, 09:42 PM
I was thinking 20" barrel. Any thoughts on the 16?
10-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Birdog Wrote:I was thinking 20" barrel. Any thoughts on the 16? if you can find one, I like the 20" for bench but the 16" is also nice to have. Get both....If you can. 16" is also very accurate according to a few guy's here on the Forum. I have one but just haven't had the time to break it in yet...
11-03-2013, 10:14 PM
No GDMR's available on AA's website? What happened?
11-03-2013, 10:30 PM
i have a sixteen and its awesome cant talk about the longer barrel but with my sixteen i can produce smaller than one inch groups at 200 yards regularly and it fun to hunt with
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|