09-15-2013, 04:56 AM
Looking for a list of people that manufacturer complete uppers ready to shoot
To shop for 6.5 grendel that I can buy and bolt on thanks guys
To shop for 6.5 grendel that I can buy and bolt on thanks guys
|
anyone have a list of manufacturer's
|
|
09-15-2013, 04:56 AM
Looking for a list of people that manufacturer complete uppers ready to shoot
To shop for 6.5 grendel that I can buy and bolt on thanks guys
09-15-2013, 04:29 PM
There was a thread less than a year ago that had listed all the barrel manufacturers for the Grendel. I'm not sure if it listed rifle builder, but it'll be worth the search.
I'd start with Precision Firearms. I believe someone in the last couple of weeks, posted they received an upper from PF in under 4 weeks. If you're looking for maximum accuracy and don't mind paying a little more than PF is your best bet. There's also AA and LBC. There's an active link for a place selling saber defense uppers, but they don't come with a BCG.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
09-15-2013, 09:36 PM
What is lbc I have looked at precision but im looking for a 18 inch upper heavy mabe even bull profile
And I have been haveing a hard time locating what I need and something ready to pin on my lower and go
09-15-2013, 10:19 PM
LBC is Les Baer Custom
For a budget build that would be very hard to beat, Check out J&T Dist http://jtdistributing.net/cgi-bin/sc/pro....51.74.159
09-15-2013, 11:09 PM
Hk9176251 Wrote:What is lbc I have looked at precision but im looking for a 18 inch upper heavy mabe even bull profile Email Mark at PF. They just released a couple new models and they probably have others in the works that they haven't put on their site, yet. Just tell him what you're looking for and ask if he can help you out.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
09-15-2013, 11:20 PM
Volume 1 of the Grendel Reloading Handbook lists several manufacturers providing complete uppers, including: Alexander Arms, Christensen Arms, JP Enterprises, J&T Distributing, Les Baer Custom, Precision Firearms, SOAD Industries, and Templar Custom.
09-16-2013, 12:56 AM
09-16-2013, 01:35 AM
XcountryRider Wrote:http://www.qualityarms.net/+1+1+1 on that...In Stock too, no B.S. there. And the owner will answer the phone if he's not out goofing off shooting He calls it working but I know better....
09-16-2013, 11:47 AM
Thank you all for your assistance
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|