Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Expanding the Group buy.
#1
I've had some interest in adding the .223 AR barrels and 308 AR barrels to the group buy. One of the buyers in this group buy had emailed Dan about a 308, so is responsible for this option.

If they would like to speak up and take responsibility, I'll allow them to do so.

Email Per Dan:

Quote:A buyer forwarded an email to me where you had approved adding a single AR10 308 barrel to the group buy. Is that correct?

Assuming it is, is it then ok to add IN STOCK 308 AR10 & .223 AR15 drop in barrels to the group buy. If so what will the cost be at the initial discount before any further discounts?

Thanks
Cory

[COLOR="red"]Yes, guys could add .223 or .204 Ruger or .308’s or 260’s also and get our regular discount which is $50 off per barrel. The Grendel’s will be more than that since we’re working a deal on them. But the other standard offerings will be the regular $50 off. This normally would apply only with quantities of five or more.

Dan
[/COLOR]

Caliber Options
AR15:
.223
.204 Ruger

AR10
.308
.260

Contour Options:
AR15 type: $415
M4
AR740
AR24

AR10 type: $440
AR10740_18 (18" long version)
AR10740 (20" long version)
AR1024

Fluting: $115

Price with 3% discount for paying with check:
AR15 type: $402.55
AR10 type: $426.80
Fluting: $111.55
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#2
If you want to add one of these barrels you'll need to pull the trigger ASAP, as this group buy will be closing very soon.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#3
Barrel Options per Dan.

Quote:I know Gas Systems and Barrel Lengths won’t be optional on these barrels, but will muzzle threads or twists be optional?

Thanks
Cory

[COLOR="red"]They are all finished now so they are what they are. All have muzzle threads except the 223’s and 204’s in the 23” length and heavy profile.

Twists are 8” for the 223’s, 12” for 204’s, 11” for 308’s and 8” for 260’s. No options on that.

Best regards,

Dan
[/COLOR]
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#4
Match Bolt Per Dan:

Quote:Is it possible for them to provide a bolt for matched head spacing?

Cory


[COLOR="red"]Do you mean for the 223’s etc? If so, no they’re already headspaced with mil spec bolts for the 223’s. The 308’s are with a DPMS bolt. Headspacing has not been an issue with any of these.

Best regards,

Dan
[/COLOR]
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#5
Ship Times of In Stock Barrels Per Dan:

Quote:What about the instock barrels. I’m assuming you could ship them as soon as you received funds.

Cory

[COLOR="red"]That is correct. They’re in stock and can be sent immediately.

Dan
[/COLOR]

If you're ordering a Grendel and an In Stock Barrel AND having them shipped directly to you, please email me and let me know if you'd like to have your barrels shipped ASAP or if you'd like to have them shipped together to save money.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#6
Please see the original Post for updated Prices.

There's a 3% discount for paying with check.

I've added that to the price of these barrels, as they require full payment up front.

I'll add that discount to Grendel Barrels plus further discount when the final price has been determined.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#7
I've emailed out all orders to the individual buyers.

If you haven't recieved an updated order form from me, I do NOT have an order for you.

If I should please contact me ASAP, so we can correct that.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#8
Do you have a estimated shipping cost for the instock barrels ordered for direct shipping? If not I'll send $415 and not deduct the 3% discount to help cover shipping and make any difference up on the next payment.

Thanks,
Everrest
Reply
#9
Dan said it's normally $20-$25. It'll depend on how UPS treats your address. I've asked if I could get a more exact one per the address of the buyers, but I'll not hear back from him, until tomorrow.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#10
Get your payments in. I need my barrel.
Reply
#11
I just got word from Dan that Lilja has received the first deposit today.

They will start sending out the in stock barrels soon.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#12
Non Grendel Barrels were shipped yesterday. You should see your barrel any day now.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#13
Cory
Finally got the PO Box, and there was my .223 barrel! Looks great! That was just too painless.
Thanks again for the hard work.
Tom
Reply
#14
SMud the above post is worthless without pics.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)