06-14-2011, 03:28 PM
And it was a very good experience. The rifle, topped with a Leupold VX-R 2-7 scope shot two one hundred yards three-shot groups of less than one inch with Wolf 120 gr ammo. I was very impressed.
|
First day at the range with my new AA Entry rifle
|
|
06-14-2011, 03:28 PM
And it was a very good experience. The rifle, topped with a Leupold VX-R 2-7 scope shot two one hundred yards three-shot groups of less than one inch with Wolf 120 gr ammo. I was very impressed.
06-14-2011, 06:19 PM
We need pictures! Sounds great.
06-14-2011, 08:23 PM
I'm heading off to my Florida retreat for a couple of weeks, but when I get back I'll do a repeat performance and take pics. I fully realize it did not happen unless one posts pics. LOL
Seriously, I put the 2-7 illum. ret. scope on it because I thought it would be great for pigs, which it will, but after seeing how it performed, I think I'll put a 3-9 on it and see how it does out to 300-400 yds. I've ordered a 50 Beowulf upper, and I might wind up putting the 2-7 on it.
06-15-2011, 05:39 PM
Sounds like a plan.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|