Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A few updated pics of my SAOD 20"
#1
This is how I rig it for load development and deer hunting (this coming season). Last year I hunted deer with the 512 EoTech mounted on it.

The scope is not expensive but works very well so far and has the power range that suits my purposes.

[Image: IMG_20130821_122009_383_zps9db6c771.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130821_122120_334_zpsc5f9ca51.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130821_122126_999_zps8bd34bdd.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130821_122203_623_zpsf6a49815.jpg]
Reply
#2
[Image: IMG_20130821_122230_459_zpse162840a.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130821_122211_625_zps0aa2faf5.jpg]
Reply
#3
Nice rig!

What do you think about that stock??? I've been thinking about switching my vltor collapsible stock on my current build for that one.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#4
Nice set-up, good luck deer hunting. There certainly is something about the 6.5s and all it's calibers. I'm also considering the Creedmore but in a Ruger #1.
Reply
#5
cory Wrote:Nice rig!

What do you think about that stock??? I've been thinking about switching my vltor collapsible stock on my current build for that one.

I like it a lot. It's quiet, has a solid rigid feel and doesn't pull whiskers like other collapsible stocks. Plus I like keep things simple, but still adjustable.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)