08-10-2013, 11:34 PM
I'm finally a member of the Grendel club! Here is my first, a 24".
![[Image: 24Grendel1_zps79d14120.jpg]](http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii173/USPx4/24Grendel1_zps79d14120.jpg)
![[Image: 24Grendel2_zpsda8465c1.jpg]](http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii173/USPx4/24Grendel2_zpsda8465c1.jpg)
![[Image: 24Grendel4_zpsc164df62.jpg]](http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii173/USPx4/24Grendel4_zpsc164df62.jpg)
![[Image: 24Grendel3_zps79d19165.jpg]](http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii173/USPx4/24Grendel3_zps79d19165.jpg)
Barrel is the baseline Alexander Arms medium-heavy, with a Rainier Arms extended gas block pinned on. Muzzle brake is custom by Ross Schuler. Handguard is the Daniel Defense MFR 12.0, cerakoted by Gulf Coast Shooting. Buttstock is a CavArms C1 with a couple Mount 'N Slot sling swivel sockets I installed. It's pretty light for a 24" rifle, coming in at 8 lbs 10 oz without the scope.
![[Image: 24Grendel1_zps79d14120.jpg]](http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii173/USPx4/24Grendel1_zps79d14120.jpg)
![[Image: 24Grendel2_zpsda8465c1.jpg]](http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii173/USPx4/24Grendel2_zpsda8465c1.jpg)
![[Image: 24Grendel4_zpsc164df62.jpg]](http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii173/USPx4/24Grendel4_zpsc164df62.jpg)
![[Image: 24Grendel3_zps79d19165.jpg]](http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii173/USPx4/24Grendel3_zps79d19165.jpg)
Barrel is the baseline Alexander Arms medium-heavy, with a Rainier Arms extended gas block pinned on. Muzzle brake is custom by Ross Schuler. Handguard is the Daniel Defense MFR 12.0, cerakoted by Gulf Coast Shooting. Buttstock is a CavArms C1 with a couple Mount 'N Slot sling swivel sockets I installed. It's pretty light for a 24" rifle, coming in at 8 lbs 10 oz without the scope.

