Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Worries
#21
longdayjake Wrote:Okay well this brings up a good question. I can't see how so many barrel makers would want to stop making the 6.5 grendel if it was mostly free to do so. LBC used to make the Grendel until it decided to do its own version. Satern and Liberty are now out of the game. What is it about the licensing agreement that is so hard for these companies to agree to? Insurance companies?

Maybe under the new agreement, Satern could only sell barrels to AA. That would be a deal breaker in my business...
Reply
#22
There has been lots of speculation as to why Satern chose not to renew the agreement, but they have chosen to issue only the statement previously noted. Since speculation is essentially useless, I'm not sure that this thread really serves much purpose in that regard.

Lets keep this on the OP's original thoughts.
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply
#23
warped Wrote:...

There may be a development this year that makes the Grendel a true mainstay of all shooting for decades to come.

Wolf FMJ finally coming to our shores at less than $10 a box? Suspense like that kills me.

Even without cheap, steel case plinking fodder, I took the Grendel plunge for many of the aforementioned reasons. Low recoil, nice external ballistics, good small game performance, and all that chambered in the AR-15 sounds like a recipe for success to me.
Reply
#24
bwaites Wrote:There has been lots of speculation as to why Satern chose not to renew the agreement, but they have chosen to issue only the statement previously noted. Since speculation is essentially useless, I'm not sure that this thread really serves much purpose in that regard.

Lets keep this on the OP's original thoughts.

I must say it is interesting to read everyones opinions on this issue and I guess if we had more info about things there wouldnt be any speculation. I must say Im not letting my grendel but this stuff still doesnt make me feel warm and fuzzey.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)