Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Graphic video
#1
NSFW - Graphic

A worthy lesson or needlessly voyeuristic ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJr7Ph5SGO4

Not a shot i would take but these deer are being farmed for the venison.
Buck2732

"You will know you are in a nuclear attack by the bright flash, loud explosion, widespread destruction, intense heat, strong winds and the rising of a mushroom cloud".

"I have no idea what weapons will be used in the next world war... but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones". A Einstein.

PER ARDUA
Reply
#2
I am entirely ambivalent.

It would be folly for most people that I have seen at the range to attempt such shots, but it is obviously the best way to go for a truly superlative shooter to humanely harvest game. It is unlikely that most folk that see that to grasp the concept though. To people that don't know much...it may perpetuate myths that shooting is easy and will definitely seem horrifyingly cruel when it is the polar opposite. Make the video private and only tell of it on forums where the vast majority are precision minded shooters like this one and it might be reasonable. Otherwise it should be tailored to the grossly ignorant, as that is what I reckon the bulk of the audience is going to be unless something is done to make it a select population of viewers. My thought process is more or less the same reasoning why I would rather have a sister working in a house of ill-repute than be photographed with a firearm, the risk of being "Richard Jewell'ed" is too high for no real reward I can figure. But, hey...I might be wrong.
Reply
#3
Asking for trouble to post this on YouTube. Just my 2 cents.
Reply
#4
Yeah that vid will have the PETA types going apes hit.
Reply
#5
Very graphic, it will get a reaction mostly negative but that's reality, deal with it.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)