Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My new baby!
#1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2947[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2946[/ATTACH]

DPMS lower with timney 3lb trigger, KNS anti roll pins, magpul moe+ grip, magpul trigger guard,magpul ACS stock, all in FDE. Magpul B.A.D lever.
AA bolt with heavy bolt carrier assembly. 24" shilen heavy ss match barell, 15" YHM Todd Jarett hand guard, Harris bi-pod. BCM mod 3 charging handle
Vortex PST 6-24x50 on Burris P.E.P.R mount.
Should get to the range next week to get a range report out.
Reply
#2
Nice blaster TM. Looking forward to range report
Reply
#3
Nicely done. With that 24" Shilen, she should shoot pretty good, have fun.
Reply
#4
Nice - post pics of your targets
Reply
#5
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2958[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2959[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2960[/ATTACH]
Well these were the last five rounds after I thought I had it fined tuned. After shots 1 & 2 I made couple clicks down and left. I was pretty happy with 3 & 4 and then 5 was kinda disheartening, I was shooting off of a Harris bipod and a bag under the grip so I it wasn't exactly rock solid but I felt good with a nice squeeze of the trigger. I'd like to lock it down just to see how good it really shoots. The gun clinic who built my upper said they are getting 1/4" groups. I'm not that good yet

BTW- 100 yd range, 123grain A-max
Reply
#6
You're better than me.... Nice looking gun
Reply
#7
Y85 Wrote:You're better than me.... Nice looking gun

Thanks man
Reply
#8
Great start TM. You may be able to improve on that some, but it looks real good so far. That's a nice blaster as well.
Reply
#9
ricsmall Wrote:Great start TM. You may be able to improve on that some, but it looks real good so far. That's a nice blaster as well.

Thanks ricsmall i appreciate it
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)