Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stripped Uppers
#1
I just got a AO Precision stripped upper from Midway for $110.

Get em while they got em

Josh
Reply
#2
Mine came in today from Midway.... Begging Diane Frankenstein and barry hussein obummer's pardon, I assembled mine into a complete upper tonight!!!! Fuck them if they can't take a joke!!!!! ha ha ha !!!

Here are the upper assembly parts before i started ( minus bolt carrier assembly and charging handle )....

[Image: 013_3155_zpsc54c2cb2.jpg]


and this is what i had when i mated it to its previously assembled lower....

[Image: 013_3181_zps967a3f95.jpg]

Its just a 223, but i have another Grendel upper coming soon with a 20" Shilen barrel... By February first according to Midway USA.
Reply
#3
The only thing I did not like on the AO upper was that it didnt have the numbers on the rail... otherwise it seemed very well made. It did come bare, so I had to buy the ejection port cover and the forward assist.... but that was installed in minutes. 135 bucks all together delivered!!!
Reply
#4
Mine get coated so the numbers don't really matter. I was just happy I could get an upper. Now just need a lower or 2 that I don't have to pay double for!!
Reply
#5
they are limiting to 1 per customer but they have them in stock as of now
Reply
#6
I just ordered one also, thanks for the tip, the forums have been the only way I have gotten anything lately.
Reply
#7
Good stuff glad people are getting them!
Reply
#8
Just placed an order today at 10:00 EST... Thanx to Whiteghost for the info... :-)
Reply
#9
Right on!
Reply
#10
http://cpwsa.com/gun_parts_ar.htm

$119 in stock
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)