customcutter
Unregistered
Anyone know of any upppers or barrels in stock? I've actually considered buying a barrel blank and finish reamer? I guess I should have bought an AA Overwatch from Midway when they were available just before Black Friday. Any thoughts on AA? Also have thought about Model 1, any thoughts on their 6.5 Sporter? Looking for a deer/hog gun to 300 yds, so MOA accuracy is good.
thanks,
Ken
There is not much out there right now, I'm not sure, but I think AA has stopped taking orders for barrel/bolt combos and complete guns. JP has done the same thing as many other high end / reputable manufacturers. I ordered a Grendel barrel bolt combo last week from CSS, I hope it won't take more than a month or two, that's what he said the lead time was anyway, others have told me they waited much longer from them.
I ordered on Friday and got an email confirmation but no ship date and my card has not been charged. 18" combo, barrel, bolt and gas block, 5/8 x 24 threads on the end. I think a mid weight barrel.
I just checked the web site, It says they are in stock, so maybe it will ship early next week!
customcutter: You might also go on gunbroker.com and type in 6.5 Grendel. There are several listed both new and used.
Good luck and great shooting.
Lee
customcutter
Unregistered
Anyone familiar with ar-15kits.com?
http://www.ar15-kits.com/index1.html
Tried calling them. No answer, voice mail is full. Go figure.
CSS not familiar with who that is? I know BHW (Black Hole Weaponry?)
thanks,
Ken