12-27-2012, 06:41 AM
I've been wanting to purchase another lower receiver but cant find one i want anywhere, does anyone have any leads on where I might find one.
P.S. I would like a noveske
P.S. I would like a noveske
|
There are no parts to be found!
|
|
12-27-2012, 06:41 AM
I've been wanting to purchase another lower receiver but cant find one i want anywhere, does anyone have any leads on where I might find one.
P.S. I would like a noveske
12-27-2012, 08:39 AM
in this market you cant be picky about brand i would just call all the online places like palmeto and some of the smaller manufacturers may be keeping up with thier demand one some scale but the big name brands are gone for a while
12-27-2012, 09:24 AM
65G_Sethum Wrote:I've been wanting to purchase another lower receiver but cant find one i want anywhere, does anyone have any leads on where I might find one. I saw a pair of Noveske Gen 2 stripped lowers sell for $2626.00 on gunbroker recently. It's a crazy market right now, and you might should consider any brand you can get at a reasonable price (if that's even possible).
Drifter
12-27-2012, 11:42 AM
The only lowers I've seen available retail, other than at crazy auction prices, are the polymer lowers. You can either keep looking and then buy when you find one at a decent price, or roll the dice and wait to see if things normalize some in a few months.
Here's a Noveske for sale at AR15.com http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_158/10816...LOWER.html
Μολὼν λαβέ
12-27-2012, 01:51 PM
12-27-2012, 02:36 PM
gunbroker has a ton of complete lowers for sale:
http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Key...lete+lower
12-27-2012, 06:32 PM
dang drifter thats insane, I guess I'll just have to look around maybe preorder one
12-27-2012, 08:44 PM
LoL!! you can't even find polymer lowers on Joe Bob's!!
12-27-2012, 09:29 PM
Maybe we should buy a 3-D printer.
12-28-2012, 03:58 AM
^I like that idea, had one in my technical drafting class in high school.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|