Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lowers
#1
Have you guys seen what lowers are selling for on gunbroker?

Check it out, unreal bids on stripped lowers.
Rock Hollow Tactical Carbon Fiber Free Float Hand Guards
http://www.rockhollowtactical.com
Reply
#2
That is amazing - they have doubled in value it appears! Wow!
Reply
#3
There is a pair with 24 bids at over2300 bucks for stripped lowers. I have a few spares, might be time to cash in.
Rock Hollow Tactical Carbon Fiber Free Float Hand Guards
http://www.rockhollowtactical.com
Reply
#4
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIte...=322920902
Rock Hollow Tactical Carbon Fiber Free Float Hand Guards
http://www.rockhollowtactical.com
Reply
#5
Holy WTF batman! that is obscene
Reply
#6
Sold. 2,626.00 US
Rock Hollow Tactical Carbon Fiber Free Float Hand Guards
http://www.rockhollowtactical.com
Reply
#7
oh dear
Reply
#8
Glad I picked one up last Thursday night for $89. The place is selling 100 of the per day now, at $130 last I checked, but that was a few days ago.
Reply
#9
Insane.
Reply
#10
Once again another example of how only the rich get what they want, luckily I already own two but I can't find any locally. I'll just wait till the ban is rejected and go back to buying them for $100.
Reply
#11
Taylormade Wrote:Once again another example of how only the rich get what they want, luckily I already own two but I can't find any locally. I'll just wait till the ban is rejected and go back to buying them for $100.

I sincerely hope that is what happens.
Reply
#12
Sadly I reckon the price will be dictated by the perception of threat to availability rather than the actual threat to availability, which is probably not significant. So surely, these fluctuations will be with us as long as there are rumors. lol
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)