Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Good place to cerakote?
#1
Greetings, Everyone!

My buddy wants to get his pig gun cerakoted and wanted to know if I knew any good places to send it to. I didn't so I'm reaching out to the horde for recommendations. Don't know if it makes a difference but we're in the L.A. area.

He wants to do a 50/50 black and FDE.

He's got a Bushmaster .450 upper with an aluminum float tube and a PSA lower with Magpul MOE furniture.

The last time he went pig huntin', he said the .450 blew the guts of the pig out of the exit hole...yikes!
Reply
#2
Contact jeff forbush at 314-488-4346 he did my rifle he does a awesome job!! Tell him jonathan sent you
Reply
#3
Thanks for the response, kissmy300blkbrass! I'll have my buddy call him.
Reply
#4
Did he happen to give him a call? What's his name so I can tell jeff
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)