Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My newest Grendel homebuild
#21
nice groups. nice looking stick.
Reply
#22
The Grendel in the OP got a bit of a makeover, so I figured I'd update the thread. Gone is the ARP 18" barrel, in its place is a Satern 20" barrel. I also swapped the ACS for a PRS and the 3-12x44 Bushnell Elite Tactical for a 3.5-21x50 Bushnell HDMR. There are a few other minor changes as well. Wink

[Image: without_mrs2.jpg][Image: with_mrs2.jpg]

I wasn't even finished putting it all back together, but I needed to snap a few pics anyway! Big Grin
Reply
#23
That is sweet dude! What reticle do you have in the HDMR? Nice Cerakote work, whoever did it. Most of my sticks are just a single color as well, while I have done patterns for those who convinced me to do them for them.
Reply
#24
It's got the G2DMR reticle.

The changes were mostly because I wanted to run my MRS-2 suppressor on this rifle, but I took the opportunity to "upgrade" a few things along the way. I'm pretty excited to get out to the range with it and see how much different it is!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)