Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2nd Amendment Support
#1
What is the safest way to make an online "private party" purchase?

I rarely buy online b/c fortunately, I am blessed to have several exceptional local gun shops in my area. Normally, I have these guys order anything they don't have in stock b/c I like to support local business.

I have just recently started my first Grendel build and have had a hard time buying from individuals online. I didn't know until recently of PayPal 's lack of 2nd amendment support. I don't want to support PayPal but I do want to make safe, protected purchases.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon
Reply
#2
welcome, jon. what part of georgia are you from? If you are making a private transaction, theres no way to know for sure, but you can ask for verifiable references, ie, names you can actually locate in a directory that have a physical address, not a po box, and people that you can physically contact. If any seller doesnt want to give you that, no deal. Sounds like a lot of trouble, but there are some screwballs out there. Hope this helps.
Reply
#3
Thanks. Definitely helps. I'm in Gainesville, how about u?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)