Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
8208,AR Comp and H4895
#1
All dropped today at various online sites. It’s raining unicorns!!!
Stay alert over the next few days!
Reply
#2
None of those powders show up on ammo seek. Where did you see them?
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
#3
You won’t find it there because it wasn’t in stock long enough to show up.
H4895 and ar comp were at midway
8208 was at Brownells
Discord alert
Reply
#4
Powder valley has 8208 right now. Sales pending so you have to refresh to see if it is available
Reply
#5
#1 H4895 available at Hodgdon
Reply
#6
I saw 1 pounders of Varget at a GunShow in Cincinnati over the weekend. He ONLY was asking 60 bucks a pound for it!!! :o
I'll use a Wamo Slingshot before I pay that for Varget. But............how much is a pound DELIVERED and with the hazmat fee plus tax from the aforementioned websites??? Curious. This guy may not have been too far off the sanity scale!!!
Reply
#7
Brownell's has Lapua Open Tip match 123gr bullets in stock: https://www.brownells.com/aspx/search/pr...&pid=35685

Anyone tried these ?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)