Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Midday Doe
#1
I had returned to my truck after a morning deer hunt when this doe decided it was safe to cross the main field on the farm at 2:00.

[Image: YD7eeKNl.jpg]

6.5 Grendel using a 129 grain Hornady SP at 2318 fps. 225 yards.
Reply
#2
Congrats on the doe .
Reply
#3
Congratulations and good shootÂ’n!
peak98
Reply
#4
enjoy the venison!!
-tdbru
Reply
#5
I have had that happen before. It usually happens when you have the wrong "gun" in hand that you hurried out to the truck to relieve the pressure. Catch my drift?
Reply
#6
It will eat. Congrats. I wish we were aloud to kill doe. I see so many of them.
Reply
#7
Congrats on a nice harvest.

That old 129gr SP from Hornady works very well at moderate velocity.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)