Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Temp stable powders
#1
Im in search of temp stable powders for my Grendel loads. Bullet weights are 100 and 120 or 123, my first choice is AR comp maybe Varget what others should i look at?
Reply
#2
imr8208xbr
Reply
#3
Benchmark, AR Comp, Accurate 2460, IMR8208XBR, H4895.
Reply
#4
Benchmark, arcomp, 8208, h322
Reply
#5
The 120. Class, use ar comp. the 100, use 8208.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
Reply
#6
Single-based powders are more temp stable than double-based.

For your range of bullets in Grendel I would use 8208 up to 120gns and H4895 for above 120.
Reply
#7
Klem Wrote:Single-based powders are more temp stable than double-based.

For your range of bullets in Grendel I would use 8208 up to 120gns and H4895 for above 120.

I use 8208 for 123 grain pills without issue. Lots of good load data out there for that combo.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)