Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Berger 6.5mm 130 VLD hunting
#1
I apologize if this has been covered already. I did a search but still couldn't find the answer. Howa mini, can I fit this bullet in the mag?
Reply
#2
Sure it can fit if you set your coal at 2.300 are less.

Now if you can get the speed you want is up to your barrel and the powder/primer you choose to use.
Reply
#3
If this bullet is anything like the Norma 130 Golden target (wich i think it is) it needs a short COAL to work nice. I never got it to group in my howa mini, gave up as i didnt want to buy a new box of 500.
Loading it to mag lenght (58mm or so) was what i tried. Also 56mm

its to long with the ogive form.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)