Hey!
#1
Hi All,

New to the 6.5 realm and just finished my build (looking for optics...). Unfortunately I'm in Kommiefornia and the ammo is $$, so I'll be reloading in the near future. I've built an AR .223/,556 and AR 10 in .308, so now I'm into a new caliber and from the sounds of it, it's a fun round and am looking forward to it! Upper: Odin 20" barrel, BCG and brake on an Aero receiver....

Sean
Reply
#2
Welcome to the horde sir.
Reply
#3
Welcome from Western Colorado. This place is great. Enjoy.
Reply
#4
Welcome from Texas.
Reply
#5
Welcome to the forum FFMDX!
Reply
#6
Welcome from Georgia
Reply
#7
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Reply
#8
Welcome to the clan, FMX, from the great nation of Texas! Too bad you didn't create the Grendel before the .308, you could've saved a lot of money. Your build is a sound one, what are your goals? PIX?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)