Posts: 8
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2019
Hi,
New to both building AR's and the 6.5 Grendel. Building a lower for a Sanders 18" side charging upper. I've gotten a lot of advice from the forum already and I expect to need a lot more to turn this into a shooter, so thanks to all of you.
Maybe at some point I'll actually learn enough to contribute something, Hope so.
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Welcome to the horde sir.
Posts: 8
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 1,397
Threads: 48
Joined: Jun 2019
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Posts: 149
Threads: 14
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Welcome to the forum Scottsmi!
Posts: 56
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 1,568
Threads: 8
Joined: Sep 2012
Welcome to the clan, ss, from the great nation of Texas! We all contribute, in one form or another.
Some possible perspectives:
- before Ruger / Howa / others? decided to design a Grendel, perhaps someone pointed out to their management staff this website showing the 1000+ ACTIVE members who were ALL potential customers;
- a political contender in one of the states heavily represented on these pages looking for metrics to support a proposed change ( non-licensed hog hunts as an example )
- and more!
Keep those cards and letters coming.
Posts: 1,787
Threads: 49
Joined: Feb 2016
Welcome. I look forward to pictures and range reports.
Posts: 8
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2019
Thanks to all for the welcomes. I'll post pictures when the build is done and a range report when it goes BANG. I'm planning on this thing being able to crack walnut shells without hurting the meat at about a mile and a half. Is that too optimistic?
Posts: 1,568
Threads: 8
Joined: Sep 2012
Too optimistic? Naw! Just a good start.
Posts: 56
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2019