Posts: 18
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2020
I am a newer member of the gun world and live in GA. I always have enjoyed guns but never had the money to get my own. I recently saved up enough to build an AR-style 6.5 rifle. I have been looking for a community to learn from since this round is not very mainstream.
Thanks for having me,
Treeclmr
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Welcome to the horde sir.
Posts: 1,348
Threads: 98
Joined: Jun 2019
Treeclmr!!!
So nice to have a fellow Georgian in the Vile Horde.
I shoot every Thursday at River Bend Gun Club, come and shoot as my guest.
We shoot 17 disciplines there. The club is private, I would be glad to sponsor you should you be interested in joining.
FYI....We do a complete GBI background check as part of the membership requirements.
Google: rbgc.org for more info. Big club, 1900 members......very, very active.
I actually live in Marietta, not Atlanta.
Chuck
Posts: 1,397
Threads: 48
Joined: Jun 2019
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Posts: 1,787
Threads: 49
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 18
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2020
I will have to join you when I get my rifle sighted in, I actually am living in Kennesaw at the moment so not too far away from the club.
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Welcome to the forum treeclmr!
Posts: 149
Threads: 14
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 56
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 1,568
Threads: 8
Joined: Sep 2012
Welcome to the clan, tcmr, from the great nation of Texas! If we can be of any service, please allow us the opportunity to do so. We have all learned and many of us have also been able to contruibute from this forum.