Greetings from WA
#1
Hello all from western Washington. Long time shooter but really kind of limited to 7.62, 5.56 etc, looking to expand my knowledge base this year and 6.5 seems to be the way to go.

Some really good info on here already, looking forward to contributing and learning from everyone.
Reply
#2
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Reply
#3
Greetings from SE WA... I have one 5.56 AR and 3 6.5G ARs if that helps... Smile
Reply
#4
Welcome to the horde sir.
Reply
#5
Welcome from the dry side of the state.
Reply
#6
Welcome from Oregon
Reply
#7
Welcome from Georgia
Reply
#8
Welcome to the clan, GL, from the great nation of Texas! What are your plans and goals?
Reply
#9
Welcome to the forum Gargamel!
Reply
#10
Thanks for the welcome. For me, my plan now is a build in 6.5, something in a DMR configuration and just shoot it. Learn about the round, probably do some reloading in the future.
Reply
#11
Gargamel Wrote:Thanks for the welcome. For me, my plan now is a build in 6.5, something in a DMR configuration and just shoot it. Learn about the round, probably do some reloading in the future.

That was my first Gr too, 18" with 2.5-10 optic, the next two were both pistols. 12.5" with 1-8 LPVO and 11.5" with RDS and magnifier. For now I'm done Smile
Reply
#12
Hmmm! And how many times have I said "I'm done!", oops, here goes another one.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)