12-27-2019, 01:20 AM
Why is it that I cannot see the attached thumbnails in posts?
Thanks
Gary
Thanks
Gary
|
Cannot see attached Thumbnails.
|
|
12-27-2019, 01:20 AM
Why is it that I cannot see the attached thumbnails in posts?
Thanks Gary
12-27-2019, 03:20 PM
It could be the security or parental settings on your browser or you might have to be logged into the forum as a member to see the uploaded pictures. I stay logged into the forum and normally use IOS devices and generally see the photos.
01-01-2020, 04:57 AM
Gary_B Wrote:Why is it that I cannot see the attached thumbnails in posts? I have the same problem when using my android phone to read the forum. I have no problems when I use my laptop.
01-01-2020, 02:32 PM
CSV - on your Android, are you logged in? Thumbs won't show if your not
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|