12-26-2019, 09:47 PM
Hi from MN-
Been reloading since around 1980. Have a couple of rifles in 6.5 Swede, a 6.5-284 NORMA and a 6.5 CM. Looking hard at trying out 6.5 Grendel- I am thinking bolt action, I am not much into ARs, my interests are mostly load development for accuracy and a little bit of hunting/varminting/plinking. My 6.5 CM is an AR10, considering selling it to finance a Grendel bolt action.
Reading here for a while, thanks for putting up lots and lots of 6.5 information.
Been reloading since around 1980. Have a couple of rifles in 6.5 Swede, a 6.5-284 NORMA and a 6.5 CM. Looking hard at trying out 6.5 Grendel- I am thinking bolt action, I am not much into ARs, my interests are mostly load development for accuracy and a little bit of hunting/varminting/plinking. My 6.5 CM is an AR10, considering selling it to finance a Grendel bolt action.
Reading here for a while, thanks for putting up lots and lots of 6.5 information.

