Hello from new member in Utah
#1
I am building an AR in 6.5 Grendel right now. I plan to start working on loads in the near future and I figure this is the best place to start.
Reply
#2
Welcome to the forum. For great 6.5 Grendel info "This is the place!" Smile
Reply
#3
Welcome to the horde sir.
Reply
#4
Welcome to the forum bobwhitebarry!
Reply
#5
Welcome to the clan, bwb, from the great nation of Texas! Have you run some store-bought ammo thru it to see what a baseline might be?
Reply
#6
Welcome to the forum bobwhitebarry
Reply
#7
Welcome aboard.

I'm not too far from you. Do you have the 6.5 Grendel Handbooks yet?

[Image: 65grendelhandbookvol1_2.png]

[Image: GBook%20Vol1&2%20TOC.jpg]

[Image: Vol-2-Excerpt-300x326.jpg]
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)