08-25-2019, 02:31 PM
I have been reading on this website a few years and decided to join. I built one Grendel and in the process of #2. Thanks Cutt
|
Hello from Alabama
|
|
08-25-2019, 02:31 PM
I have been reading on this website a few years and decided to join. I built one Grendel and in the process of #2. Thanks Cutt
08-25-2019, 03:03 PM
Welcome Cutt,
I live in Atlanta. New here as well. Simply amazed at the depth of knowledge here. Spent the last two weeks just reading old post. Chuck
08-25-2019, 03:58 PM
I agree Chuck. Knowledge is king.
08-25-2019, 06:04 PM
Welcome to the forum cutt!
08-25-2019, 06:56 PM
Welcome to the horde sir.
08-25-2019, 08:05 PM
Thank you sir.
08-26-2019, 01:14 AM
As the others have said, welcome. Always cool to see another from AL.
08-26-2019, 12:28 PM
Welcom to the forum Cutt
08-26-2019, 02:45 PM
Welcome to the horde from the Republic of Texas
08-26-2019, 10:48 PM
Cutt!!!!!!!
Tell us about your guns. We want pictures. Chuck
08-27-2019, 12:05 PM
Welcome to the clan, cutt, from the great nation of Texas! Tell us what you've done and what are your goals.
08-29-2019, 02:22 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm reception.I have built one Grendal, 20' Hardened Arms barrel,CMC flat 2" trigger on a Anderson lower. I have forgot what scope. Little about myself. I'm 65 years old, work for a major railroad,and plan on calling it quits nextMay.I have a nice reloading bench, however, I work out of town during the week, and home on the weekends.I have a new build about to start, Anderson Lower,same trigger and I'm looking at a Rainier barrel and bc. So in nutshell that's about it. Thanks again fella's. David
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|