Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Low Mass Bolt Carrier???
#1
I am a doofus...carry on
Reply
#2
Is this the puzzle of the day?
Reply
#3
No. I forgot that I had already asked the question. When I searched my old posts, I figured out that I am a dufus.
Reply
#4
^ you are not alone.
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Reply
#5
Misery loves company
Reply
#6
We need a club! Doofus geezers united. Charter members since the dawn of man.
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
Reply
#7
Kswhitetails Wrote:We need a club! Doofus geezers united. Charter members since the dawn of man.

Coffee drinking, bourbon/scotch swilling old pharts who like to shoot almost as much as they like to tell tall tales. We should create a shoulder patch for our weathered old Carhart jackets.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)