Posts: 222
Threads: 58
Joined: Dec 2017
Is there a product of muzzle device which *completely* removes the flash for 6.5G, say, from a 18" barrel?
By completely I mean, no light is seen in absolute dark.
If yes please tell which.
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Probably not.
I have a2 flash hider on my 16 inch and it brings the flash down enough that I don't get light spots in my shooting eye at night.
But I don't think your going to find one that completely gets rid of all the flash.
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
The YHM Vortex three prong or similar design by other manufactures get some of the best test results. Ammunition and different powders produce significant difference in flash. Suppressors tend to reduce the flash signature but there again each cartridge and powder can produce a unique flash signature.
There are youtube videos comparing the effectiveness of different flash hiders on the market.
Posts: 3,654
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,918
Threads: 79
Joined: Oct 2016
Klem Wrote:A suppressor.
This. It's worth the wait. And the benefits.
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
Posts: 51
Threads: 7
Joined: Jun 2017
Aforementioned can or B.E. Meyers 249F.