Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel completed.Love it.
#1
Also posted on Reddit r/guns ,R/65grendel.

Made sure to let them know where I got this wonderful barrel.I started with a BCA barrel w/mid gas that was reliable,but inaccurate and chewed brass like heck.

I bought the 20"Monster(green mountain) through our group buy and that solved accuracy and brass problem.

I ended up with a gas problem causing no cycle and bolt failure to close .Turns out the rifle length gas tube I procured from a LGS was out of spec(too long).So in a fit of overkill I ordered several Aero tubes and a Superlative Arms AGB.

Bent the old tube and chunked it out,through my Guntec AGB in the parts bin.This rifle shoots GREAT.

Magpul MLOK bipod

Magpul standard stock

No name Ergo pistol grip

New Frontier Lower

BCA forged upper

BCA Grendel type 2 bolt

Anderson LPK

Slidefire standard buffer assembly

Ebay "OHHunt" 15" MLOK handgaurd

VG6 Epsilon 6.5 muzzle device

Superlative Arms adjustable gasblock

Green Mountain"Monster" 20" bbl w/rifle length gas /5e rifling


ATN Xsight II HD 3-14
( Purpose for this gun ,stated to wife ,was to replace the 5.56 w/PhotonIR I was using for hogs/yotes)
Reply
#2
Congrats and range report due...Wink
Reply
#3
Welcome to the addiction, ...better start working on a reason for the next one��
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)