Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
gas block flow
#1
I haven't searched the forum to see of anybody has already put this up: When I assemble gas tube/block I put a rubber tube into the receiver over the bolt end of the tube. I blow on the tube as I find the sweet spot for the gas block position. This saves alot of fooling around later.
Reply
#2
I do similar with those evil plastic straws, finger on top of barrel, straw covers gas tube in upper , can feel the air come back in the chamber if all is well, easy check.
Reply
#3
papapaul Wrote:I haven't searched the forum to see of anybody has already put this up: When I assemble gas tube/block I put a rubber tube into the receiver over the bolt end of the tube. I blow on the tube as I find the sweet spot for the gas block position. This saves alot of fooling around later.

I use a borescope looking through the gas port in the barrel into the port on the gas block. Very easy to 'see' the gas block centered that way.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)