Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2017
Just received a shipment of CZ 527 25.6" HB Grendels in and would like to know if anyone knows what size rails fit the CZ 527. I need to have them in stock when customers purchase them and want optics mounted. The book is of no help. On a side note, if anyone is interested, I do have this in stock. Thanks
Posts: 144
Threads: 4
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,098
Threads: 42
Joined: Feb 2015
Saw the title and was going to look up the URL for DIP, I have one on my 527 Grendel. Works great
Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2017
Thanks guys. I knew they had 452/455 hardware but didn't realize they had 527 stuff out yet.
Posts: 2,098
Threads: 42
Joined: Feb 2015
Unless you hae a scope with a lot of adjustment do not get the 25 MOA rail. Many 1 inch scopes will not have the travel for a true zero at 100 yards
Posts: 144
Threads: 4
Joined: Oct 2017
Exactly. That's why I gave him the URL for both bases. One for those that have a bunch of vertical travel in their scopes and another for those who don't.....
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Im using a DIP 25 MOA Base with 1 Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-12x40 scope and had no trouble zeroing my Cz 527 24 6.5 Grendel at 100 yards. This mount will use standard rings which I like better than the Cz specific rings.
http://www.diproductsinc.com/Detail.aspx...2&CAT=4268
Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2017
I put my 452 in a MDT chassis and have a Athlon Helos 6-24x 50 300mm tube on top. It's one of the few high power scopes that will focus down to 10yds. The Athlon scopes are very good scopes....plus I'm a dealer

With SK high velocity ammo, it will shoot one ragged hole @ 25yds. I'd post a picture but don't know how. Says my file is too big( so she says

)
Posts: 117
Threads: 31
Joined: Apr 2015
300mm tube? That is one big scope!!!
Mopar Doctor
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Mopardoctor Wrote:300mm tube? That is one big scope!!!
Mopar Doctor
That's what she said lmao.
Posts: 641
Threads: 35
Joined: Dec 2017
Lowest height to get beat alignment with factory stock are warne rings. If rail isnt necessary. Leupold makes some also bit just a tad taller than the warne.