Posts: 105
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2019
Bearcatrp Wrote:How much for the elander mags? Cheapest I found were at larue but 6 to 8 weeks wait time.
I have a Brownells commercial account and an EDGE membership with them....$24.95 regardless of round count 10 or 24. My cost was 18 and change apiece and free shipping. One 10 rounder has an upward dent in one feed lip and won't lock in so returning it.
nice thing about an EDGE membership with Brownells is free shipping and free returns on everything but ammo, primers and powder. Cost of EDGE is $49.95 a year I think...
..really great deal if you get much from them. They are my source for everything but this AR Stoner 6.5 Grendel 20" fluted varmint weight SS complete upper I took a flyer on from Midway. The jury is still out on this upper.
Posts: 5
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2015
Go to AA and buy the Elander 6.5 mags. They are the best mags with no malfunctions. The 7.62x39 mags are great for the ar39 guns.
Posts: 25
Threads: 5
Joined: Apr 2019
Are the 28 (really 27) round curved c product mags discontinued? I have one and so far like it, feels better that the asc mags
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Novercalis Wrote:Are the 28 (really 27) round curved c product mags discontinued? I have one and so far like it, feels better that the asc mags
The cpd grendel mags on the market right now are 26 round mags.
Posts: 144
Threads: 4
Joined: Oct 2017
See if this helps; C Prod 28 round mags:
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/817755695
Posts: 25
Threads: 5
Joined: Apr 2019
Completely forgot about gunbroker, thanks. Those are advertised as 28 round but I'm assuming otherwise?
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Primary Arms is running a All magazine sale which include 6.5 Grendel mags. The sale ends Sunday night at Midnight June 16th.
Posts: 25
Threads: 5
Joined: Apr 2019
I spoke with c-products defense and they changed up some machinery. They were seeing some problems. This week they sent out shipments of the curved 26 round mags to vendors.
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Novercalis Wrote:I spoke with c-products defense and they changed up some machinery. They were seeing some problems. This week they sent out shipments of the curved 26 round mags to vendors.
Cool deal. Cpd is all I use. Started with asc then went yo elander now useing cpd and too me they are the best so far.
My first were labeled as 28 rounders, but they would only hold 26. They had a ton of problems. I destroyed them with my bow. Then sent cpd a strongly worded email.
Cpd reached out too me and replaced those mags sight unseen with new ones and I added more since then. All my mags are 26 rounders. And I have some 10 rounders for hunting and bench work.
Some of 26 rounders needed a feed lip too be tweaked a lil but that's simple and quick. They do feed great and handle the abuse I put them through.
Posts: 32
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2018
I finally got the Elanders I ordered from Larue Tactical- well made and takes rounds. But the finish is too shiny for my taste- they will get resprayed flat black and FDE.
Geno
Posts: 37
Threads: 3
Joined: Sep 2018
Interesting, I have several 7.62x39 steel mags - don't feed. Never tried PRIs or ASC 6.8 mags. But, standard 5 & 10 rnd Pmags been running 💯%.
Posts: 1,624
Threads: 58
Joined: Jan 2018
AeroFDE6.5 Wrote:I finally got the Elanders I ordered from Larue Tactical- well made and takes rounds. But the finish is too shiny for my taste- they will get resprayed flat black and FDE.
Geno
I've been running these lately and haven't had a hiccup.
https://gunmagwarehouse.com/cpd-ar-15-6-...azine.html
Posts: 1,397
Threads: 48
Joined: Jun 2019
I just bought another 5 ASC 10rd 6.5 Grendel mags from Primaryarms.$62 delivered.
I had been using ASC mags for a year now.They work well.Never had a hiccup and I like the price.